- Architectural 3D Modeling
- 3D Rendering (Interior & Exterior)
- Floor Plans
- Industrial Modeling
- 3D Animation
- Product Modeling
- Product Animation
- 3D Character Animation
3D Graphics and 3D Models for Interior Designers
Before the lot is cleared and the building or home is built, or before redoing an existing home, you can literally show clients how the interior design will look when finished. Models can include the actual furniture, floor and wall treatments, art, drapery, rugs and anything else you can imagine, placed where you want them without lifting a single box. You can change any of the elements and rework the details as much as you want without moving furniture around.
The final 3D model rendering will show how the new interiors when finished, exactly the way you want them. You can create a walk-thru of the finished rooms by making the images part of a clickable presentation. Your clients will be delighted
3D Designs for Landscapers
Give us the images of the individual plants and your layout of the flower beds, individual plants, trees (when fully grown), garden furniture and sculpture, and our expert team who are based at Houston will build a landscape model showing the garden when mature, months or years from when it first planted.
3D Logos, Graphics and Models for Companies
- 3D logos can add interest and another dimension to your company identity.
- Use graphics for extra impact in tradeshow and display graphics.
- Use models to prototype new products or give a new perspective to existing products
Some 3D illustration and Graphics can be used for:
- Exterior Architecture
- Interior Designers
- 3D Prototypes for Inventions
- 3D graphics designed for Posters, Brochures, Banners or Flyers.
- 3D illustrations for education and training
- Illustrations for instructions manuals
- Illustrations for marketing and advertising